SALT LAKE CITY, March 26, 2015 - The Utah Breakfast Club posted the videos of its March event, "Making Education a Priority: Tackling the State's Workforce Challenges," an event which featured a top collection of educators, policy officials and business officials seeking to find solutions to the workforce challenges in the states.
- Cathy Donahoe, Vice President, Human Resources, Domo
- Stephen Kroes, President, Utah Foundation
- Michael Savoie, Dean, College of Tech/Computing, Utah Valley University
- Teresa Schlegel, Vice President, Human Resources, School Improvement Network
- Jeff Weber, Senior Vice President, People and Places, Instructure
- Chase Winder, Utah Sales Executive, Graduation Alliance
Both a highlights video, and a full version, are posted below: